Recover abandoned carts
Drive more sales by recovering buyers that abandoned their carts
How do abandoned cart recovery emails work in Aument?
With Aument’s abandoned cart action, you can set up automatic email notifications to customers who leave your store without completing an order.
- An email and SMS is automatically sent to the customer 1 hour after they abandon their cart.
- The shopper will recieve a 2nd email a day later, and a 3rd after 4 days.
- You can customize these timings and our templates to match your brand.
- The email includes a “finish checking out” button that links to the customer’s cart so they can easily complete their purchase.
By sending abandoned cart recovery emails and SMS you can:
- Re-engage potential customers
- Increase your conversion rate
- Increase your sales and revenue
- Improve the customer experience
How to activate abandoned cart recovery:
On Aument, go to “Actions”. Select “Abandoned cart recovery”
Customize the template to match your brand and messaging
Save changes and click “Start”
France-based Bombastic Body by MC sells cosmetics and accessories, as well as personalizable gift boxes.
Before Aument: Customers were adding beauty items to their carts, then leaving the store before check out. These lost sales are known as abandoned carts.
After Aument: Bombastic hit “play” on Abandoned Cart Recovery and immediately saw 33% increased sales, month on month.
Find more ways to boost your sales